Customers must contact us either by phone or email to inform us they are returning goods. We cannot be held responsible when goods are returned with no supporting paperwork.
The return address is as follows:-
Hamilton Classics Rainwear,
4 Windlesham Court
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure delivery back to Hamilton Classics Rainwear. We cannot be held responsible for lost or misplaced goods or postal errors.
When you send the goods back please enclose a copy of the original invoice. Please follow the instructions provided in the email of how your item should be packaged for return.
If you are returning an item for repair please contact us by email to arrange payment online or discuss alternatives.
Unfortunately we cannot accept bespoke returns back into stock. Unless there is a genuine workmanship or material fault these will be repaired.
Hamilton Classics Rainwear reserves the right not to deal with customers for the following reasons:-
- Customers who continually send goods back for no apparent reason
- Customers who continually order, cancel and re-order goods
- Customers who are in any way abusive to our staff whether it be by email or verbally
- Customers who do not act in a professional manner
- Staff will not deal with customers who arrive at our premises un-announced. Collection of goods is allowed when agreed by prior arrangement. We do not operate a shop premise and do not have planning permission to serve customers over the counter.
Please note that sale items are not returnable or refundable.
If you need a different size, colour or style, an exchange will be arranged, if available, however, Postage and Packing will be charged.
Items can be returned up to 14 days from the date the parcel has been delivered. Returns will be accepted as long as they are in the same condition as when they were supplied. We do not accept clothing back that has obviously been worn, or smells of cigarette smoke, cooking smells etc.
At this point you are entitled to a refund less the cost of postage, or put the full value credit against another order. Goods received after the 14 day period will not be reimbursed.
On return of goods the following will apply.
The goods will be quality checked and if found satisfactory the refund will be raised. A refund will not be raised for the following reasons:-
- Garment has been obviously worn i.e. dirt marks, creases, body odour, hairs, dandruff etc
- Damaged garment i.e. ripped, torn, stretched or, marked
- Garment is contaminated with household smells i.e. smoke, cooking or animals. (Please note that PVC is porous and absorbs household smells very quickly especially tobacco smoke and cooking smells. These odours cannot be removed from the PVC and hence we are unable to return goods to stock).
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags;
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).